Sunday, May 26, 2013

Moving To Bora Bora. From California to Bora Bora

I'm Moving To Bora Bora


Earlier today I spent a portion of my day reading up on the Millenial Child, and I have to say, after what I read combined with last night's experience, I really thought all was lost. I was ready to toss it all in - put the house up for sale, sell the cars, get rid of the toys, and get on my boat and head southwest. 

Perhaps one day that will be the case ...

But my plans were foiled by one Jen Cluff of Ontario, Canada ...

Who I once considered a very close friend until she sent me a video to watch ...

Which has made me cautiously pause as I reflect upon the next generation ...

And the possibility that they may undue what social impact of the Millinial child ...

And so I watched the videos below ....

In case you're wondering what to expect ...

See for yourself ....

Take good care of yourself ...

And if you get to Bora Bora ...

Look me up!

I'll be the guy running the beach bar ...

Lined with assorted tequillas ...

Accessorized by my favorite books ...

Including a few I have written for good measure ...

And if you look carefully, you will see that I have by scuba fins on ...

Cause I'm ready to dive ... always ready for the sea ...

Especially since this is our future!!!



The Baby Bachelor - Part 1



The Baby Bachelor - Part II


                                   

                                                   As for me . . . this is where I will be . . .

    



No comments:

Post a Comment