Friday, April 5, 2013

A Child Sees The World In Wonderment

I have previously shared how fortunate I am to work with some of the most amazing parent blog writers in the world steward issues concerning children and families in crisis.

In my capacity as an businessman, storyteller, and activist, I receive many communications each day from individuals all around the world. 

Every once in a while one of these communications tugs at my heart in a way hard to explain. 

And sometimes . . . tears fall easily.

I am blessed to call my friend Erin Rovak Henderschedt, one of the Top 25 Military Blog Writers due to her incredible work at Deployment Diatribes my friend.  One who I deeply respect, admire, and give thanks to for all she does serving our nation.

Last night, Erin sent me a You Tube Video of a book her son Zeke made for her husband, who proudly serves in the United States Navy.

I've watched the video many times. It has pulled at my heart and reminded me of our innocence and the need to love one another.

So Zeke - if you ever read this - I want you to know I think you are an amazing little man!  The book you made your Dad - who is a Hero - was epic!  Thank you for sharing it with the world! -  Your friend - Peter

And for your viewing, here is Zeke's awesome video.


1 comment: